Saturday, May 29, 2010

Baseball card and logo

When I started the PFA tour idea, I thought I'd get a new business card - then decided a baseball card would be more appropriate. Using the photo from my first pitch at the Padres in May 2008, I got a card made up with the picture on the front and info about the tour on back. I just picked the cards up from the printer this week and am getting them out in circulation.

I also designed a PFA logo and had a jersey, shirts, and a hat made with the logo embroidered on. Just picked up the shirts yesterday - and today they're off to the tailor to have the sleeves removed.

I'll get both the baseball card and logo posted on the PFA website next week.

Happy Memorial Day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home